More Leafy Greens & Local Beer
written in January 2017
This is a picture of wine and a post about healthy eating.
Or eating in general.
Real talk: I’ve spent years agonizing over food.
Trying to label myself: vegan, vegetarian, whole 30, paleo. I’ve self-imposed strict rules and guidelines only to be frustrated when I “failed”. I’m sick of it.
Tonight I poured myself a big glass of Matt Bellassai’s wine and thought about the following things.
• I love cheeseburgers, craft beer, avocados, coffee, and chocolate cake.
• I run stronger and feel better when I’m eating cleaner.
• Life is too short for rules, how about guidelines?
• Let’s make 2017 the year of loving the body I have, celebrating what it can do, and taking more deep breaths.
• More leafy greens and local beer.
xoxo Cheers, pals.